The Pedrozzi Foundation is expanding its support of students pursuing career and vocational training.
- Graduate of a Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District High School (LVJUSD)
- No minimum high school GPA required
Examples of Eligible Scholarship Programs
Scholarship Application Process
- Submit your transcript from a LVJUSD high school within 2 weeks of submitting a career-vocational scholarship application.
- Pedrozzi Foundation will notify applicants if they have or have not been awarded a scholarship.
Your official transcript must be received within 2 weeks of your scholarship application submission date. Your official transcript may be submitted electronically or by mail.
Electronic Submission – RECOMMENDED METHOD:
- Using the LVJUSD official transcript service from Parchment, request that your transcript be emailed to transcript@Pedrozzi.org.
- Click here to request your transcript.
- Transcripts from your personal email WILL NOT be accepted.
- Request that your official transcript (with seal and signature and in a sealed envelope) be sent to:
Pedrozzi Scholarship Foundation
1141 Catalina Drive, #170
Livermore, CA 94550
- Current high school students – view your high school website for instructions to request an official hard copy of your transcript.
- LVJUSD alumni – Read instructions here for requesting a hard copy of your transcript.
If a career-vocational scholarship is awarded, $1,000 will be dispersed to the apprentice’s school upon selection and acceptance into a program. For all scholarships, an additional, $500 will be dispersed to the students upon confirmation that the students have successfully completed their probationary period. For students with 2-year scholarships, the final $1,000 will be dispersed to the students upon confirmation that the student has successfully completed their first year. Scholarship recipients will request that their school sends confirmation of program progress to the Pedrozzi Foundation.