TITLE – ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
Reports to – Executive Director
FLSA – Hourly, non-exempt
Employee Type – Part time, year-round
Hours – 25 to 30 hours/week, including 2-4 evenings/month and occasional weekends
The Administrative Manager will perform variety of clerical, administrative, and support tasks related to the successful operation of the Pedrozzi Foundation, including administrative support for: scholarship cycle, development (fundraising) efforts, board and committee meetings, Foundation communications, and special projects.
Employee may perform any combination of the essential functions shown below. This position description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, knowledge or abilities associated with this job, but is intended to accurately reflect the principal job elements.
• Provide administrative support and maintain accurate records for the scholarship cycle (application, decision, award and disbursement), utilizing Fondant – online scholarship management platform
• Help plan and coordinate scholarship related events (annual recognition event and reviewer gathering)
• Provide administrative support for donor stewardship including recording and acknowledging gifts, utilizing Salesforce – online CRM platform
• Provide support for fundraising campaigns and assisting in planning and coordination of special events
• Attend board and committee meetings and produce accurate minutes for each meeting
• Update the website on regular basis, utilizing WordPress, website CMS
• Creative periodic e-newsletters, utilizing Constant Contact – online email platform
• Monitor, procure and maintain office supplies
• Conduct regular interaction/coordination with Pedrozzi Foundation vendors
• Provide support for special projects
• Answer phones and respond to general information requests via phone and email
• Provide other support as needed
• Follow all safety rules and regulations, including active participation in the prompt identification and communication of safety hazards
College graduate with three or more years experience in wide-ranging administrative assistant capacity.
Candidate must have strong organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to meet deadlines and be detail-orientated, with the ability to follow written and verbal instructions accurately. A personable, flexible, and supportive approach with a strong work ethic is essential. Must be a self-starter who can multi-task and work independently.
Strong computer skills required. Specifically, proficiency with MS Office Suite and aptitude to quickly learn functionality of various online platforms is essential. Experience with Gmail, Salesforce, Constant Contact, WordPress, and/or Foundant GLM/SLM a plus.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to lift 25 pounds on a regular basis
• Ability to constantly lift, bend stretch and stand during entire shift
• Ability to frequently kneel, squat, bend, and stoop, twist and reach overhead with repetitive motions and walking up/down ladders.
Generally works in a quiet indoor environment.
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Valid California driver’s license and current auto insurance policy.
• Paid sick leave, vacation and holidays per Foundation policy.
• Hourly compensation rate based on education, experience, skills and certifications.
HOW TO APPLY
Send cover letter and resume to jobs@PedrozziFoundation.org
ABOUT THE PEDROZZI FOUNDATION
The Pedrozzi Foundation, located in Livermore, CA, provides college and vocational scholarships and other support and resources to Livermore students. We believe that all students deserve the chance to pursue their educational and career goals and that the lack of finances or information should not be a barrier. Every day we create an impact by helping our students achieve their dreams. The Foundation was established by Mario Pedrozzi, a Livermore businessman, who left his estate as a gift to the community. Other community members are continuing Mr. Pedrozzi’s legacy by generously donating to this unique and high-impact community organization. Learn more at Pedrozzi.org.